Sunday, October 3, 2010

Un-dead Fred

This is the first zombie!  It took me about an hour to put him together including the sewing.  I chose parts from a few patterns and changed him a bit, but the result is one creepy looking little dude!  Fun!

I went on a shopping spree of sorts over the last few days and I picked up the paper that I'm using in the background for this picture.  It's from the Martha Stewart holiday paper collection in 'vampire'.  I might post a haul video on youtube so you'll be able to see all the goodies.  This paper collection is probably my favorite find though!  Two Peas in a Bucket.com had it here...but, Michaels had it on sale too, so if you're near one be sure to check them out.  So many good sales going on right now...hard to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment